 Local / United States / 14
13  |  15
Subject:
Zany Brainy Alert!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 06:16:49 GMT

I made my rounds of the local Zany Brainy's and found an interesting
sign on the Mindstorms display:

"Mindstorms are not included in the Lego one day sale"

ooh, so what day is THAT?

Friday (of course)

I diddn't ask what percent the discount would be, but considering
that all of the Giant Truck's at another store were mysteriously
marked up from $119, to $139, I guess it's at least 20% (except
for the giant truck of course.)

KL