 Local / United States / 103
    Re: A rather dumb quesion... —Christopher Tracey
   (...) Are we the only state that does this? I spent most of my life in PA now I live in Virginia and I just realized that I typically refer to it as "V A". Maybe it's because they rhyme. I also call West Virginia, "W V" but I think they might do (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us)

        Re: A rather dumb quesion... —Christopher Tracey
   sorry to reply to my own post, but I forgot to look out the window towards DC, pronouced "D C." Does this count since it is not really a state? -Chris (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us)