 Local / United States / *13295 (-10)
  Art trophy sculptures for NWBrickCon 2006

(URL) As the (URL) Art Coordinator> for (URL) Northwest BrickCon 2006> ((URL) NWBrickCon2006> (URL) NWBC2006>) one of my responsibilities was to produce the (URL) for the art category. One (URL) was given out for "Best 2D Art". One (URL) was given (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, FTX)

  NWBrickCon 2007

NWBrickCon 2007 will be October 4 (load-in), 5, 6, and 7 at the Seattle Center. The rooms used in 2006 have been reserved again and planning is underway. Look for registration information and updates to www.nwbrickcon.org as we get closer to the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.ca) !!

  New LUGMap for LUGNET

Hi All, I'm glad to announce a first major change which is "visible" this time as well. LUGNET now has a brand-new, area-wide World LUG Map, simply called LUGMap. As yet the maps enclose 85 entries! Here are the details and how they work: The LUGMap (...) (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !!

  Re: Hello All

(...) Hi Bryan. We have an active club centered around Indianapolis called (URL) IndyLUG>. We're always interested in meeting new LEGO Maniacas and seeing their creations. If you're interested, our November meeting will be on Sunday, November 12 in (...) (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

  Hello All

Hello, I am a closet Lego maniac in the Muncie/Anderson IN area. I have been a Lugnet member for about four years and was just wondering about coming out of the closet and seeing what is out in the world of Lego around me. Any direction would be (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.us.in.ind)

  Re: What has become of NCLTC?

"Jordan Schwarz" <jbschwarz@ThisIsRea...gmail.com> wrote in message news:J7Ao4L.CEx@lugnet.com... (...) NCLTC is still alive and well although not very active. With GATS falling apart there isn't a regular train show coming to Raleigh any more. The (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc)

  What has become of NCLTC?

Hi all, I've noticed a lack of activity regarding the NC LEGO Train Club and wanted to find out whether it still meets and if not, whether there are individuals interested in restarting the club. I should add that, one goal of my query is to (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, FTX)

  United Air Lines DC-3 with working props and landing gear

Aircraft are difficult to taxonomize on LUGNET. This isn't a military plane, but military fans will recognize the "gooney bird" - the military's version of the DC-3 - so I included that. I decided to post it mainly under Technic because of the (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, FTX) !!

  Library Program

Hello out there! I am the Adult Services Librarian here at the Paso Robles Public Library. In that capacity, I oversee teen programming with the help of a group of teen volunteers. My volunteers are interested in hosting a program on "advanced Lego (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.slo)

  first multi-colored sculpture - rhapsody in blue

At (URL) NWBrickCon2006> I showed my first ever multi-colored sculpture. It was a part of the moonbase display. It was an 8 foot tall cone with a bulging red stripe spiraling up the side. But the red stripe is structural. It’s not just tacked on the (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact