 Local / United Kingdom / England / 76
  Re: Shopping in London?

(...) I ain't a local. Depending on what day of the week you have free, you may want to go to Legoland or you may want to go to Bluewater. or somewhere else. Bluewater has a lego "outlet" (more like the LIC, with lots of trinkets and trash type (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk.en, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shopping in London?

(...) Isn't Legoland closed at this time of year? I seem to remember checking and finding that - or is that just the rides, while the store is open? (...) Hmm...so where exactly *is* Bluewater? Is it in the 'hop a train/bus from London for a day (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk.en, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shopping in London?

(...) It is open certain days for Christmas with Santa, which is why I said "depending on what day of the week". (URL) I seem to remember checking and (...) Closer to xmas I think the store is open 7 days (...) It's close to where the M25 crosses (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.uk.en, lugnet.market.shopping)