 Local / United Kingdom / England / 69
68  |  70
Subject:
Shell Autum 1999 Promo? - maybe no go in UK?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk.en
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:04:33 GMT

All, just to let you know, the word is from customer services at shell UK,
that no 99 promo is planed (RE: Naji's message posted on general) The
following is the actual reply I got, to the question is an autum 99 promo
planned and is there any 98 sets left anywhere?

Reply: Jason, there are no plans at the moment for a further Lego promotion in
the
Autum.
The supplies of the previous range are exhausted and Shell has none in
stock.
Finally, the Ferrari promotion is set to run to the 15th September (subject
to stock) so you should still be able to obtain the models from our sites
accross the UK.

Matthew Taylor-Ward
Shell UK
0800 731 8888 ex 2605