 Local / United Kingdom / England / 61
    What loc group does Brighton fall in? —Linc Smith
   Hi, quick question on which Lugnet loc group contains Brighton. I am moving there in Dec. 99 from Canada to attend the University of Sussex. I would like to start reading the loc groups for the area(s)... start making some Lego-contacts :) Thanks (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

        Re: What loc group does Brighton fall in? —Paul Mison
   (...) Hi. The UK lugnet types mainly hang out in .loc.uk, which is where I've crossposted this (and set followups). Technically there (is|was- Todd? Richard?) a Sussex group, which is the county Brighton's in, and possibly a Brighton one too, but (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk.en, lugnet.loc.uk)