 Local / United Kingdom / England / 41
40  |  42
Subject:
8422's in Trewin's Watford
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk.en
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 00:31:14 GMT

Like it sez - for anybody local, I found Trewins (Part of John Lewis) in
Watford had four of the 8422's (the old Technic bike) on Saturday the boxes
were scruffy, and they weren't in the computer database when they tried to
ring them up. My guess is they'd found 'em in the back room when they were
sorting out the Christmas stock.

There's only two now though, cos I bought two of 'em. :)

They wanted 14.75 for them, (I tried for a discount on them because of the box
condition, but they weren't having any of it :< )

Regards, Dave.

--
         \|||/
         /   \