 Local / United Kingdom / England / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
FOTW For Islanders/Exploriens fans!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk.en
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 16:14:46 GMT

High Wycombe Tesco (in the centre of town)
has:
4 6278 Islanders sets (has the multi-coloured parrot) for 19.99
8 6899 Explorien tall android base thingie, for 5.49

Amersham Entertainer has Znap, loads of insectoids, etc. but
at the usually inflated prices. Don't know how much Znap costs
elsewhere, though. 14.99 for the helicopter/motor set that was
reviewed a few days ago on RTL, which I do believe is the same
price as TRU. I will be checking out the Hayes TRU tomorrow.
Also at Amersham were a few Time Cruisers sets for sale, as
well some smaller western sets.

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Sight:  http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/