 Local / United Kingdom / 9459
9458  |  9460
Subject:
Photo of Train MOCs in local newspaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 23:41:46 GMT

Following the recent Birkenhead (UK) model railway show, at which we exhibited
our small layout (12'x6'), the exhibition manager sent me the photo that
appeared in the local free newspaper, the Wirral Globe:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mbellis/Trains/Layouts/Small/small_layout_birkenhead_oct_2005.jpg

Our layout is top right and the photographer chose my wife Angela for the
picture to show that trains are for girls too!!!

The picture also features our Hogwarts Express (bottom left to centre), Class 37
diesel with clay 'hoods' (right), Railtrack hopper (left) and Maersk container
(top left), as well as ballasted track.

Mark