 Local / United Kingdom / 9429
Re: One week 'til Yateley Fest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 20:26:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, David Tabner wrote:
Hi All,
I'm running the Yateley Fest again this year on the 2nd of July.
It starts at 10am; please do not arrive before this time. There is an admission
fee of £2 per person to cover costs. This is not a public event. There will be
traders, activities and refreshments. Please contact me if you wish to trade.

Map:
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=51.3422&lon=-0.8241&scale=25000&icon=x
(ignore the circle) The WI Hall is off the B3272 down a short downhill road
beside the Esso/Tesco garage (below the '59' symbol).

David

It's next Saturday.

David

Despite low turnout, it went well.