 Local / United Kingdom / 9421
    Lego Spares in Cambridge —Peter Naulls
    I'm trying to have a clear out, and I'm looking for a good home for the remnants of my Bricklink store. I could put it all on ebay, but I think it'd be less hassle if someone came and took it all away since I already have a load of other things to (...) (19 years ago, 28-May-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Lego Spares in Cambridge —Peter Naulls
   (...) I've had a few people interested, but have been trying to clear out a load of other bits, so haven't got around to publishing the photos I took. Here they are: (URL) these images are large, and they're as clear as I could make all the items. (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)