 Local / United Kingdom / 9358
    American in London —Steven Barile
   Hi There, I am in London with my family, over from Portland, Oregon USA. We are looking for stuff to do this weekend in the London area or a short train ride away (we don't have a car). Can anyone suggest some ideas for for us (2 adults and 3 kids, (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: American in London —William Howard
   Kingston-Upon-Thames might be OK if the weather is nice. Short train ride from Waterloo Hampton Court Palace is just down the road and across the park ( (URL) shopping centre. Some good pubs along the river Oh yes, and a Lego Brand shop in the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)