 Local / United Kingdom / 9338
Re: Pick & MIx at Jenners - Edinburgh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 17:52:17 GMT

Pick & Mix has at last come to Scotland at Jenners in Princes Street in
Edinburgh.
At last I was able to try to squeese as many bricks into a bag - I'm sure I
could have got another 1x2 plate in.
I don't know what other P&M are like but this had 25 boxes some with more than
one element - the worst was a box of wheel hubs with no tyres.
There were two size of bags to fill - small £3.49 and medium £5.99.