 Local / United Kingdom / 9333
OFF-TOPIC: Book shipping partner needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:28:29 GMT

Hi, everyone...

I'm Paul Sinasohn, a LUGNET member (#115) in California, and I'm looking for a
shipping partner for some used mysteries that I can't get over here in the USA.

They are available through Amazon UK, but must be shipped to a UK address.

I"m hoping someone would be willing to receive the books (there are about a
dozen) and re-ship them to me in the USA. Of course, I'd pay for the shipping to
me, and would be willing to fill a couple of Pick-A-Brick glasses from the new
local stores that open up in a couple of weeks.

Ideally, I could pay you for the shipping via Paypal (CC or Balance).

I have feedback records on Bricklink (bearitone) and eBay (bearitone & singlow).

Please reply either here or via email.

Best Ragards,

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115