 Local / United Kingdom / 933
932  |  934
Subject:
My Personal FOTW :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:37:43 GMT

More funky car-boot sale findings - this haul was £17, no boxes but all
with mint/vgc instructions. A few easily replaceable pieces missing 1x6
white bricks - oh no! But almost all the pieces are in wonderful
condition, with most of the original decals. Hurrah!

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=355-1 (minus the town plan)
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=616

Apparently 2/3s of it had already gone to another collector (I've got
competition in Edinburgh - argh!), I'm guessing he must have went off to
the bank whilst I snuck in.. so I can only guess what he must have
carted off to leave these behind!

This isn't a formal trade announcement or anything, but if anyone
desperately needs any of these then I may be convinced to part with
them.

Anyway! Thanks for reading my waffle :)
Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!