 Local / United Kingdom / 9325
  Half-price Lego at John Lewis

Hi ladies and gents! This is my first post so be gentle! I just picked up a half price 4403 air blazers and 7410 Jungle River at John Lewis, Oxford Street...I imagine other large JL stores have similar deals...I also spotted 4095 and there were a (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Half-price Lego at John Lewis

(...) Er, I used to know an Alex Mallinson. It would be too weird if you turned out to be him. Are you? Psi (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Half-price Lego at John Lewis

(...) ;) Hi Psi, I see by your signature it is you from UHSUDS! Good to hear from you. I have lurked for years on LUGNET and after one abortive attempt to join, finally succeeded this year. Most of my Lego is boxed until some far-off day when I move (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Half-price Lego at John Lewis

So there are other North London Lego people about then... OrionRobots is only round the corner in East Finchley. Orion (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)