 Local / United Kingdom / 9295
  Re: New to Lego Trains

(...) Good advice, especially if you want european looking buildings, but move quickly on those, I hear they're going out of stock in various places... (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New to Lego Trains

Good to hear you are going to display Lego trains. I hope it goes well. Let us know how it goes. I most common comment will be "I never knew LEGO did trains". David (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)