 Local / United Kingdom / 926
  Re: Lego UK are hiring!

(...) Thanks for the add! That was just the thing to make my boss jump! He knows of my Lego-holism AND doesn't want me to leave... Mark "where's the phone" de Kock (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Lego UK are hiring!

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999 13:33:51 GMT, Markassius uttered the following profundities... (...) The jobs advertised don't sound as though they would be too high paying, though. But if just the threat of your leaving may gain you more pay, great! If you (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)