 Local / United Kingdom / 9245
9244  |  9246
Subject:
Brick Testament review in British magazine Loaded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 04:35:04 GMT

I’m told that the British magazine Loaded (the UK’s Maxim?) is running a review of The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis in their newest issue.

I haven’t tracked down a copy yet, but I’ll try to get a scan of it on the Brick Testament press page when I do.

If anyone’s seen it and can provide the issue (Dec? Jan?) and page number, that’d be cool.

Cheers!

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith