 Local / United Kingdom / 9217
9216  |  9218
Subject:
Event Venue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:30:43 GMT

Hi Folks
I received this probably because my email address is in lugnet.faq. Please
forward this to the appropriate persons or group. You can reply to the sender by
replacing the words in the address below with the appropriate punctuation.
[SDorn at brighton dash racecourse dot co dot uk]

Thanks
Cary

----

Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 8:28 AM
Subject: Event Venue

Dear Cary

We are an exhibition venue based in Brighton, England. If you are looking to
stage a big event for a Lego exhibition, please do not hesitate to contact me.

If Lego exhibitions are organized by local Fans Clubs, please could you e-mail
contact details of the nearest one.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look
forward to hearing from you.

Stuart Dorn
Commercial Executive
Brighton Racecourse Company Limited

Tel: (01273) 603580
Fax: (01273) 673267

Part of the Northern Racing Group - Venues across the UK, including: Bath,
Chepstow, Fontwell Park, Great Yarmouth, Hereford, Newcastle, Sedgefield,
Uttoxeter