 Local / United Kingdom / 9191
9190  |  9192
Subject:
Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:23:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey everyone

check out this Eagle:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=56182

Steve

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Brickshelf

"Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:HLByAr.z1n@lugnet.com... (...) Jennifer (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)
  Re: Brickshelf

Some of the most impressive models I've seen in a while; the space 1999 eagle, the UFO S.H.A.D.O. mobiles, the Boeing 747, the military stuff, superb! I'd love to see the real things. Now if I had that much time and money... (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)
  Re: Brickshelf

(...) Eagle as seen here: (URL) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)