 Local / United Kingdom / 9173
9172  |  9174
Subject:
Scottish Fest Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 15:41:48 GMT

Scottish Fest Roll Call
1. David Graham - Aberdour
2. Fiona Dickinson - Newcastle
3. David McKenzie - Glasgow
4. Alastair Disley - Yorkshire
5. Jon Reynolds - Cheshire
6-7. Steven Locke + 1 - Peterhead
8. Ian Bishop - Ayrshire
9. Steven Kane - St Andrews
10. Mags McHardy - Edinburgh
11. Jennifer Clarke - Glasgow
12-14. Steve Scott + 2 children (ages 11 & 7) - Peebles
15. Scott Arthur - Edinburgh
16. Huw Millington - Sussex
17. Yvonne Doyle - Dublin
18-19. Ed & Sian Hockaday - Perth
20. Matt ? N.E. England

It's on Saturday 27th September
at the Boat Club, Shore Road, Aberdour, Fife, Scotland.
Aberdour is on the other side of the Forth from Edinburgh,
just cross the Forth Brigde and turn right.

Let me know if you need help with transport or directions.
There are many B&B's in the village.

The fest will be from 10am to 6pm.
Lunch and tea will be provided.
There will be a small charge to cover the costs.

If you can, bring some Lego to sell or swap.
Bring something you have made for a "show & tell"
There are three competitions:
1. Build a 'minifig' 10cm high, you could base it on a 'real' minifig.
2. Build a vehicle to go down a ramp and go the greatest distance.
   It should be no more than 6cm wide x 6cm high x 12 cm long.
3. Build something from, say, 15 basic bricks.
There will be some prizes.

Let me know if you have any questions or want add to your name to the list.

David