 Local / United Kingdom / 9162
  New catalog out

hi all, I just saw the new catalog today .. has everyone seen it ? Best thing I thought was the new spiderman set ... with the cable car - due out in October ! Also what looks like a nice garage door in 2 of the more basic sets - firestation and (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: New catalog out

(...) I picked one up the other day. At 108 pages I wonder if its the biggest one ever. I also liked the new garage doors and Spiderman cable car - if only they were 1/2 price in Argos! David (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)