 Local / United Kingdom / 9158
Re: Mark Bellis's trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:58:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Ian Bishop wrote:

Anyway, on to the reason for the post; the question is, can Mark's Co-Co
locos navigate Lego curves?! At the moment my 56's bogies are rigid and I
doubt if it would go round corners. I wondered if Mark had tackled this
problem?

Hopefully, Mark's reading and will reply as well, but yes, his trains work
on curves, as they have to for points, etc.

He inserts straights between curved pieces to increase the radius, but a
LEGO curved track is a LEGO curved track...

He has a cunning technique for getting large bogies round tight corners, but
I'll leave it to him to describe it!

Tony