 Local / United Kingdom / 9128
    Dates for a Scottish fest —David Graham
   I am starting to arrange a Scottish fest. I have three possible dates please let me know which will be the best. Saturdays - 13rd & 17th September or 11th October. This will be held in Aberdour in Fife - it just over the Forth Bridge from Edinburgh (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Dates for a Scottish fest —David Graham
   Sorry I made a mistake with the dates it should have been Saturday 27th Sept, NOT 17th. It looks as if about 8 people can make it so far. David (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: Dates for a Scottish fest —Simon Bennett
   (...) Just to let you know that I will be putting this on the sidebar and creating an events page for it but I can't really do this until you settle on a date - since the date is part of the code I use to name pages so I don't lose them (lugnet has (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)