 Local / United Kingdom / 9096
  7190? Anyone?

I know this is a long shot, but have any of you UK guys got a spare 7190 Milennium Falcon lying aroung that you'd be willing to part with for close to the original purchase price? I just promised a friend that I'd ask... Cheers, Paul. (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Another appeal: 7155

Okay, so the Falcon was a long shot. :) Never mind. This one is for myself. I really need a 7155 AAT to complete my Naboo battle diorama but I don't want to pay the inflated prices currently being asked for on Bricklink. Can anyone in the UKAFOL (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 7190? Anyone?

no spare sets but i do have 7 princess leias and 4 hanssolo from this set in my bricklink store (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)