 Local / United Kingdom / 9087
9086  |  9088
Subject:
Flying through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 19:13:22 GMT

Hiya

I have two quick questions ...

First .. I've noticed that the new Star Wars mini sets (4488 - 4491) and -
yes! - the AT-AT (4483) are now available on Shop@Home .. has anyone seen
them in 'real' shops in the UK yet?

Second .. I've been thinking that the mini sets would be ideal for playing
strategy games such as Brikwars and the like .. has anyone been doing this?
Actually, does anyone in the UK play Brikwars (or anything similar)? OK,
that's three questions.

My girlfriend's going to be so mad when I buy that AT-AT...

Colin