 Local / United Kingdom / 9085
Re: LLW during Royal Ascot?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 20:25:41 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.windsor, Tracy McDonnell writes:
Can anyone tell me if it will be more crowded at LLW during the Royal Ascot?

Thanks.

I find attendance at LLW is mostly down to weather forecasts and school
holidays.  Traffic may make it more difficult to get to from the M3
direction though.

XP to loc.uk in case someone who lives closer can help more.

Psi