 Local / United Kingdom / 9083
    A Few New MOCs —Alastair Disley
   Visit my newly moved MOC page for various new additions, most I've announced elsewhere on LUGNET but you might have missed them: Technic car chassis More buildings, particularly train-related, in Brickby An assortment of pictures including "What to (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: A Few New MOCs —Mark Palmer
    Some very nice models, particularly like the Packard and the thatched cottage. Great to see yet more variations on the sheep. I'd love to know who the original creator was.... so they could take the credit for the many LEGO sheep flocks now in the (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)