 Local / United Kingdom / 9078
9077  |  9079
Subject:
Bluewater Store Duplo Brick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 08:50:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,

I have heard there was a Duplo promotional brick for the opening of the
Bluewater store, but I have never seen proof of it. My question is - was
there a brick for the opening of the Bluewater store? Does anybody have a
pic of it? I have looked around and have not been able to come up with one.

Any info, including if anybody has one or two to sell or trade would be great.

Thanks!
Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com