 Local / United Kingdom / 9038
  Re: Aldershot pics

It looks like it was a fantastic fest. I wish I could have made it (came down with a nasty cold on the weekend). :( Can I ask, whose was the Santa Fe in the picture with the two 'B' cars and the modified carriages, and are there some closer photos (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Aldershot pics

(...) The Santa Fe train is mine. The passenger cars are pure MOCs, not modified 10022/10025 sets. It was on display at the Swindon bash, but didn't feature on any of the published photos. I've been meaning to post portraits to my Brickshelf (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)