 Local / United Kingdom / 9035
9034  |  9036
Subject:
Aldershot pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 18:01:21 GMT

They're not much, but I've just uploaded my pictures from yesterday's fest
at Aldershot. The originals are higher resolution, I'll redo these if
there's any call for it.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TonyPriestman/Events/2003-03-29-Aldershot/

Not moderated yet. Try:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/TonyPriestman/Events/2003-03-29-Aldershot/