 Local / United Kingdom / 9033
9032  |  9034
Subject:
Aldershot fest - Marvellous
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 19:11:05 GMT

Had a great time today, and my thanks to all of you who made it so
enjoyable. The quality of modelmaking was superb, and there were great
displays from the old school as well as the newbies. Also, despite my fears
(and transportation disasters) the Mos Lego collaboration turned out really
well. Good to see a few new faces, I hope we get a few additional Brickish
Association members from them. Thanks to Duncan and Sharon for sorting
everything out.
Tatooine forever!
Pete