 Local / United Kingdom / 9028
  Re: Aldershot Wants List

I'd like a USB IR Tower for a mindstorms set. Can buy or trade for a new serial port tower + extras, or a small army of new stormtroopers, or a used, nearly complete snowspeeder. Mark (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Aldershot Wants List

(...) Not the Snowspeeder you got off me for a bargain price, surely? And you mean to say you've lost some of the bits already... :-) Come to think of it, for my pneumatics idea, maybe an old single acting cylinder, one of those vacuum/pressure (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Aldershot Wants List

(...) Did I get it from you, or did you just rebuild it from bits on Jon's living room floor? (...) I have a bag ful of old, slightly scuzzy pneumatic parts. I'll try to find it and bring it along on Saturday. Mark Oh, the stormtrooper army is about (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)