 Local / United Kingdom / 900
RE: Delurking form - first post. UK members only please :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 08:24:57 GMT

What do you expect :). It's probably how most of us got started in science
and technology at such a young tender age.
Now that we are older we have rediscovered our past, plus we can afford to
spend more - which was always a problem for me as my mum and dad could
never afford too many of those big sets!
Which a I longed for.

What would people have said at University if they had seen me playing with
Lego ? It's different now we have mindstorms it's a much more acceptable
learning tool for adult engineers (robotics or computers)

BTW what's RTL I keep seeing it mentioned on this list.

David Walton

Email: d.walton@ndirect.co.uk

Take a look at my homepage (still under construction though)
http://www.walton.ndirect.co.uk/

"If it  ain't broke don't fix it !!"