 Local / United Kingdom / 8945
  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

(...) never figure out how to make it small enough. Have you got a close-up of the bushes actually mating as gears? I love the brake detail on the wagons you brought along to the GWLTS. This clearly raises the bar, and we can't simply get away with (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

Very cool! I really like the design of the gates. Quite impressive, all that fine engineering. -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wintershill Signal Works

(...) I've just added a new view showing the bushes and more of the mechanism. Re: level crosings, last surviving gated crossings in the UK are listed at www.signalbox.org/la...ssings.htm Some good photos too, particularly the beauty at Allington (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)