 Local / United Kingdom / 8910
    UK / Europe exclusives? —Chad Smith
   My wife will be in England on business later this month (Felix Stowe, near Ipswich to be exact), flying over from the US. Are there any exclusive sets I should tell her to look for, and if so, are they exclusive to a particular store/chain? Thanks, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: UK / Europe exclusives? —Huw Millington
   (...) sets (...) particular (...) To be honest I can't think of any sets that we have that the US doesn't. Nowadays it's a fairly level playing field in terms of normal retail set availability. Huw (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.uk)