 Local / United Kingdom / 8893
Re: The Brickish Association & events (was: Oct-Mar Legofest Any interest?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:54:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk.en, Tony Priestman writes:

Just to complete the job, I've cross-posted to loc.uk, and set follow-ups to
there. As I use a newsreader, and I hadn't subscribed to loc.uk.en (no-one
really uses it - should we start now?), I didn't see any of this thread
until someone pointed it out to me.

Just to respond on this point - I don't think we ought to start using the
groups below .uk  for the same reason that I always state - that we ought to
keep our conversations as visible as possible so we maximise opportunity for
new AFOLs to find us.