 Local / United Kingdom / 8835
Re: Have I got news for you, repeat is on BBC 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 22:50:19 GMT

The segment was in respect to "tat" being sold by the church. The
featured items were a "nodding" figure of Jesus, an inflatable cathedral
and the "Brick Testament" Father, Son & Holy Ghost set.

It didn't mention the web site that they were available from.

Mark

"M. Moolhuysen" <moom@nospam-chello.nl> wrote in message
In lugnet.mediawatch, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
The Brick Testament featured on tonight's episode of the BBC program • 'Have I
got news for you' in the 'Odd one out' round. If you can receive BBC1 • you
can see the repeat on saturday night.

Correction: The repeat will be broadcasted on BBC 2 (not 1), starting • at
22.30 GMT. The Brick Testament feature will be in the round where a • partly
obscured newspaper headline is shown to the members of the panel, and • they
have to guess what text has been blaked out.

Could someone please video-capture this for the Rev. Brendan Powell • Smith? I
don't have the necessary technology.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

[XP to lugnet.loc.uk]