 Local / United Kingdom / 8816
  Good Airfix "Betta Bilda" Find [?]

I had a good car-boot-sale trawl yesterday. Amongst the treasure I found were a few mint/new "Betta Bilda" sets dated 1969: (URL) search for "Betta Bilda", produced this site which reviews early construction or “architectural” toys: (URL) favourite (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Good Airfix "Betta Bilda" Find [?]

I'm full of envy - I'm a big fan of construction toys in general. That site you found is superb. Bayko is one of my favourites, although it is very hard ot find. I'm hoping to put out displays of Bayko, Zoids, Micronauts and Robotix from my own (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)