 Local / United Kingdom / 8812
8811  |  8813
Subject:
new member - hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 14:14:27 GMT

firstly just to say hi. i have a brick link store called Lego Leaders
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=prize2707 so you can see the sort of
lego I mainly collect. I also have a question about a castle set i recently
won on ebay. it's set on what looks like 2 gray space/moon bases with a
curve of rock on each one. the set is dismantled without instructions and i
can't find an example of this on brickset or lugnet. does anyone know what
set this is. thx for any help.