 Local / United Kingdom / 880
879  |  881
Subject:
Delurking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 14:14:12 GMT

Name: Sue Gregson
Gender: Female
Year of Birth: 1962
Location: Bradford,UK
E-mail Address: sue@tbcs.co.uk
LEGO/home page URL(s):
Marital Status:
Children: 3 (2 girls, 1 boy)
Occupation: System Administrator - when I'm there

Favorite Theme(s): Pirates and Wild West but I like Castle too
Favorite Set(s): BSB and the pizza shop
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: no time for much with 3 small kids though I do
manage to see my home town footy team (and very sad it was last year - we went
down)