 Local / United Kingdom / 8774
8773  |  8775
Subject:
Brick Testament on Live with Chris Moyles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 21:04:15 GMT

I was contacted earlier this week by someone from the UK television show
Live with Chris Moyles.  They were interested in interviewing me over the
phone while they showed stuff from The Brick Testament.  It was suggested
that they might call me this past Wednesday or today, but it looks like the
interview isn't going to happen (this week, at least).  Just wondering if
anyone might have seen this show Wed of Fri, and whether they were indeed
showing stuff from my site...

Thanks,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith