 Local / United Kingdom / 8725
Re: UK Exclusive mini Star Wars sets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:37:15 GMT

"Steve Burge" <steveburge@b_i_g_f_o_o_t.com> wrote in message
news:H57MtE.ELq@lugnet.com...
Well, I got the £3.50 one, which is Star Wars: The Official Magazine (Vol • 1
# 41), and has a picture of Anakin and Padme on the front, with a smaller
picture of Han Solo in the top tight corner (It also boasts Episode III -
First Exclusive News! - which turns out to be that Mr. Lucas is still
writing it, and they've got some new ideas for planets and vehicles...)

Which one did you get Dan?

Star Wars Comic #13 - has Maul and Vader on the front cover. The top left
has a box with Vader's helmet in it and under says "#13 Dec 2002 £1.99". The
bar code has a sticker over it saying "COMAG £1.99 Star Wars Comic Vol. 3
No. 13".

Dan