 Local / United Kingdom / 8712
Re: Milton Keynes shop on schedule to open on Thursday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 23:34:56 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message

So, who's going? I plan to go, but by rail, so I won't be there until
midday-ish.

I was planning on being there, but other things are happening, so I can't
make it on Thursday.

I could be up for a Saturday trip, though.

Tony