 Local / United Kingdom / 8643
8642  |  8644
Subject:
LLW this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 16:01:33 GMT

Visited LLW today, using up free tickets from RLD days. Had a pretty
good day despite the rain.

The Racers 4D show is a must see, very well done and effective. Waited
in the build and race room, all those green bricks just sitting there.

The Adventurers train ride, it may have been the rain but it seemed to
go very quickly, too fast to see the animal models properly.

As this was my third visit this year Miniland is beginning to pale,
although I always find something new. The eye, and state coach are
impressive, but I'm not that impressed with the race track area.
Despite, or maybe because, being a car fan. They need something new,
airport....

In the shops they had loads of 4107 Creator tubs, special offer at £30,
and the full range of the new Harry Potter. Only Santa Fe coach kit 1
and no Green Dragons.

Also picked up some copies of the new Shop at Home catalogue, holiday
2002.

  - all the new bulk packs mentioned by Huw are in there,
   10053 - 2x2, 2x4, Cornern Black Roof Tiles (44pcs)  £4.50
   10054 - 2x3, 3x4 Black Roof Tiles (68pcs) £4.50
   10055 - 1x3, 3x3, Black Roof Tiles (50pcs) £4.50
   10066 - mixed brown tiles (100pcs) £4.99
   10061-10065 - mixed plates 1 stud  (black, re, green, gray, white)
(84pcs) £3.75
   10056-10060 - mixed plates 2 stud  (black, re, green, gray, white)
(56pcs) £3.75

- Imperial Star Destroyer is priced at £249.99 list, intro offer of
£224.99

Mark