 Local / United Kingdom / 8576
Re: Southport Lego Show 21st September 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 11:13:25 GMT

I'm definitely attending. Whe else is heading for Southport? Let me know if
you have any wants. I'm looking for grey baseplates (Any variety), new blue
and white bricks, dark grey 45 degree wings and any light or dark grey parts
that you can't find a use for. I'll take them! I'll search through my parts
selection if anyone needs something specific. If your'e attending, I'll see
you there.

Craig Stevens.

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Pratt writes:
I have put up a simple web site to promote the forthcoming Lego Show
at Southport on the 21st September 2002.
Please look and if you like put links to it !

http://www.cix.co.uk/~mpratt/lego/

Michael Pratt