 Local / United Kingdom / 8564
Re: Rebuild my SBB wine car now in gray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:32:40 GMT

This is just getting to be a joke, not the fact that they are doing it, but
the fact that on one hand Lego are saying that they can't as yet supply the
bricks in this way while on the other they are doing just that.
I would much prefer to get the bricks I want in a hassle free, fair price
way, £32 per kilo+/- I can cope with, without having to travel across Europe
to do it.
Saying that then, when does Legoland Germany close for the end of the
season, and whos up for a weekend trip!!!!!

Michael.
Maybe I'm just peeved that they weren't doing it when I was there in August.

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Palmer writes:
That's just not fair, it would be great to have that at LLW. It almost
makes a trip to Germany worthwhile, maybe we should organise a coach
trip...

I'd love to be able to buy a selection of standard bricks, like 1x1 or
1x3, in different colours. Green bricks as well.......

Mark

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message

"Dirk Meier" <dirk.meier@surfeu.de> wrote in message

I could buy
these in LEGOLAND Deutschland (Günzburg). They now have a factory • outlet.
You can buy the most common bricks, plates, tiles and slopes (also
maccaronies) in many colors (including green, tan, gray, dark-gray). • 100
gramm for 5 Euro.

That's very interesting!! Now we in the UK have more fuel for our • argument
to get LEGOLAND Windsor to do something similar.

To bad it wasn't open when I was there in August, though...

Would it be too arduous to note the entire selection available?

Huw