 Local / United Kingdom / 8546
  Re: RLD, and Twickenham, pictures

(...) I couldn't make the last RLD so I've not seen these before. Brilliant pics, Mark. Jason's GWR pannier tank is absolutely stunning. Jason did well to assimilate Tony's class 24 in such short notice too! (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: RLD, and Twickenham, pictures

(...) RREESSIISSTTAANNCCEE IISS FFUUTTIILLEE Actually, I think you're reading the wrong caption... (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)