 Local / United Kingdom / 8520
Re: RLD on October the 19th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 05:09:29 GMT

"Andrew Lipson" <AndrewLipson@blueyonder.nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
news:H1xH3n.JFF@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Peter Reid writes:
Ah yes, my friends...I'm in, and eagerly await the aquisition of another • bag
of precious, precious things. The idiot grin is starting already. The RLD
man said there were 14 spaces left for the morning, by the way.

AM

1 Huw Millington
2 Jason Briscoe
3 Duncan Titmarsh
4 Sharon Titmarsh
5 Peter Reid

PM

1. Jason Briscoe
2. Jennifer Clark
3. John Barnes

I've booked PM.

   Andrew Lipson

I'll be in the AM group.  If anyone is looking for specific parts from the
last event, I can bring some over...

- Wayne Palmer